ADVENTURE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
Have fun in this one-of-a-kind leadership program and be able to:
- Understand your own leadership style and how end-results are impacted by how you receive and impart information.
- Execute challenging conversations with sincerity so you can genuinely manage conflict.
- Enjoy more efficiency by clarifying goals with action steps and timelines to support accountability and start checking important items off your list.
- Maximize your time by creating a productive and engaged team, while you are, at the same time, mentoring new leaders.
- One and a half days: $1,499 (includes DISC assessment)
- Two and half days: $2,499 (includes DISC and Motivators combined assessments)
- Private Full Day with Emily at the mountain of your choice for $997. (Includes assessment of choice with full report, coaching, lunch and lift ticket. 9am-5pm)
(Combine a Summit with a coaching package and receive a 20% discount on the entire purchase. For example: Two and a half day Summit and one year coaching package is $12,448 value for $9,997.)
All inclusive: assessment(s), dinner(s), breakfast(s), lunch(es), lift ticket(s), equipment rentals, hotel room, handouts, individualized coaching sessions).
Check out the catalog to get more details on the Adventure Leadership Summit; or better yet, call us! 907-632-1501
Exclusions and requirements for registration:
- Minimum of 3 participants must be scheduled for Summit to be held
- Registration closes 30 days before event.
- Cancellations must happen before registration deadline in order to get a 50% refund or you may use the entire price to attend a Summit on another date. May be transferable.
Contact us at 907-632-1501 to register for a Summit